- “Content” is information, materials and other content, including, but not limited to, video, sounds, text, and designs.
- “Transaction” means any exchange requiring a financial payment that is initiated by a User.
- “User” refers to any Internet visitor or user of Fhetch, namely a person that seeks to use and engage with Fhetch Content.
- “Visitor” refers to any individual Internet browser that may view any portion of the Site, particularly public portions of the site that do not require registration.
- Information Collected from Visitors. Fhetch collects certain information from all Visitors that is not personally identifiable. This information includes, but is not limited to, the user’s Internet service provider (ISP), Internet protocol (IP) address, including applicable location, Internet browser type and version and operating system (OS). Other information collected includes the date and time of a Visitor’s exit and entry on the Site, the names and addresses of referral sites, the specific pages a Visitor chooses to visit on the Site and certain search terms that a Visitor may have employed to find the Site.
- Use of Information from Visitors. Information collected from Visitors is used for purposes of internal reviews, including, but not limited to, traffic audits, tailoring of pages to a particular user’s technology environment, analyzing traffic and search trends, generating aggregate demographic information and general Site administration. This information may be shared in an aggregate form with advertisers and other third parties with a legitimate interest in the data. This aggregated data is anonymous and does not allow third parties to identify any Visitor personally. Personally Identifying Information
- Registration by Children Prohibited. Pursuant to the Fhetch Terms of Service, only users 13 years and older may register for an account with Fhetch. Pursuant to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), Fhetch generally does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under thirteen (13) years of age. Upon notice that Fhetch has inadvertently collected personally identifiable information from a child under thirteen, Fhetch will take all reasonable steps to remove such information from its records as quickly as reasonably possible.
- Information Collected from Users. Fhetch registration may require Users to provide certain types of personally identifiable Content, such as:
- Personal Information, such as, but not limited to, name, e-mail address, birthdate, postal address, country of residence, year of birth, gender, personal interests and similar identifying information.
- Personal Content, such as pictures, video or other intellectual property a User may own. Users understand and agree that Fhetch shall have an absolute license and right to use, copy, distribute, or otherwise display User provided Content on Fhetch, as well as third-party sites with whom Fhetch may have agreements.
- Location Information, using tools like global positioning systems (GPS), Wi-Fi, or cellular tower proximity, for purposes of providing relevant Content based on your physical location.
- Communications with Users from Fhetch. Information collected from Users may be used by Fhetch for purposes of communicating with Users, including, but not limited to, sending a User occasional e-mail messages from Fhetch, corresponding with Users via email in response to User inquiries, providing services a User may request and otherwise managing a User’s account.
- Users may opt-out of future promotional mailings from Fhetch by employing methods provided in the below section entitled “Opt-Out and Modification of Provided Information.”
- Even where a User chooses to opt-out from promotional mailings, Users will continue to receive administrative emails related to the usage and functionality of the Site.
- Use of IP Addresses from Users. IP addresses collected with personally identifiable information may be employed by the Site for identity, safety and security purposes. Such uses include, but are not limited to, identifying specific Users or preventing access to the Site based on a User’s IP address.
- User Historical Data. Fhetch maintains a historical record for each User. This historical record may include, but is not limited to, prior Transactions, account history, Site activities and related data. This data may be employed to assist the Site in identifying potential liabilities, resolving disputes, troubleshooting problems and enforcing all terms of the Site. These data sets cannot be completely removed for any reason, including User request. Additional Terms
- Security. Fhetch employs commercially reasonable security methods to secure Users’ privacy, including, but not limited to, third-party encryption of payment forms, password protected file systems and similar means of protection, designed to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under the control of Fhetch. While Fhetch takes commercially reasonable security precautions, the Site is not responsible for data breaches of third parties, such as payment processors, web hosts or advertising providers.
- Voluntary Public Disclosure. The Site may include features, such as, but not limited to, User listings, User Content, discussion forums, blog comment forms and related tools that allow Users to publicly share information about themselves. Any information a User discloses in these areas may be publicly available on the Internet. Such information may be read, collected, or used by other Internet users. Fhetch is not responsible for personally identifiable information a User may choose to publicly disclose.
- Third Party Websites. This Policy applies only to information collected by Fhetch. The Site may contain links to other third party web sites that are not owned or controlled by Fhetch. These sites control their own privacy practices and are not bound by this Policy. Fhetch is not responsible for the information or services provided on third party sites, nor is it responsible for the privacy practices or content of their sites.
- Disclosure. Fhetch reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by legal mandate, including, but not limited to, compliance with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process lawfully served on Fhetch. Disclosure may also occur in order to prevent or report suspected fraud or suspected illegal activities. Fhetch may also disclose information in other circumstances that Fhetch believes in good-faith requires disclosure.
- Ownership of Data. Fhetch may exchange personally identifiable information among other entities owned or operated by Fhetch. Were Fhetch to engage in a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale, your personally identifiable information may be among the assets transferred.
- Opt-Out and Modification of Provided Information. Users may opt-out of communications from the Site. Fhetch will provide a method via which Users may request that their information be modified or removed from Fhetch records or preclude future communications from Fhetch. Users shall also have the right to have their accounts deleted. Fhetch will provide a method, which may change from time to time, for Users to request account deletion.
- Contact Information. Any notice or other communication regarding this Policy shall be written. Notices sent to Fhetch shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.